Agro-commodities Sourcing Officer job openings at Tradersofafrica.com
- Job Field: Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- Source for international buyers of Agro-commodities.
- Source for bulk buyers of different Agro-Commodities
- Promote the company’s product/ services
- Studying market trends and identifying any risk in exporting our commodities
- Updating inventory strategies where needed to increase sales and manage stock quantities
- Track all commodities from point of origin to destination, counting all commodities and ensuring they are properly exported
- Produce required monthly management report for submission to all key shareholders, be available to prepare additional reports as requested
- Coordinate and carry out regular market surveys to ensure that items are procured at competitive prices and are in line with required specifications
- Review quality of purchased products
- Work with field officers in procuring the products on field; paying attention to specification given by the buyers
- Provide analysis on cost, new and existing and review cost reduction activities
- Representing TOFA in a professional manner both locally and internationally
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.