How to start VTU business
What is VTU Business?
VTU Business is about buying ESSENTIAL Products that almost “Everyone” buys/uses “Everyday”, at the cheapest rate, and selling it at your own price.
We are here to make you acquire Skills set, with which you can tap from the money in Telecommunications business, Bill payments, Pay TV, and Exam bodies Cards related Pins.
Questions That Needed To Be Asked about VTU business
1. If I may ask, How do you buy Airtime and Data for your usage?
MAJORITY of you will answer ‘through Bank account, Roadside and House vendors’, which of course is true because I used to.
2. Is your Bank a Telecommunication company?
The answer is capital ‘NO’
3. Then, how come you can buy Airtime from your account?
This mean your bank registered for VTU (Virtual Top Up) with Telecommunication Companies, which enables them to sell Airtime to you.
Any anytime you buy from them, they get 5% on “All your Recharges”. But you don’t get any commissions.
4. Why did Banks move into Telecom or VTU Business?
They see Telecom Business is becoming more than the “Oil Well” business.
Now, a company says buy your “Usual Airtime, Data, Subscribe your DSTV, GOTV, STARTIMES through us instead of your Bank, we will pay u 4% back on MTN and 9Mobile, 5% on Airtel, 7% on Glo.
You will also gain 0.5% discount on your pay TV Subscription.
▪︎ You can also print ur Recharge cards at the comfort of your Home.
▪︎By the way of introduction, it is quite unfortunate that very few People are aware of the fact that Telecom Business Market is Large.
▪︎It is like Pure Water Business, People must Recharge their Phones with Airtime or Data, recharge their Cable TV.
▪︎According to NCC, there are over 150 million GSM Users in Nigeria.
▪︎ Nigerians spend between 238 to 447.8 Billion Naira on Airtime and Data monthly and an average of 14 Billion Naira daily.
▪︎For every 1 hour, about 3 million Nigerians recharge their Phones.
▪︎If you are ready to start making Money in the Global Telecom industry, you are in the right place. We will work with you and teach you the right skills you need to acquire to ensure you make success out of this Business.
Equipment Required To Start a VTU Business
▪︎Bank account for payment option
■ You can operates in partnership with the Four major Telecom giants in Nigeria, namely:
• 9MOBILE (formally Etisalat)
▪︎You can also works in partnership with Three major pay T.V
• Electricity bill payments, WAEC and Neco Result checker PINS
• You can have access to Recharge Card PINS and get a discount of 3.5% to 4% (upward) on each PIN accessed.
• When you accessed the PINS, if you don’t have Printer, you can print from Cafe. As a starter, you can write the PIN on a piece of paper. If people know that what you usually write is “ALWAYS Genuine”, they will patronise you, and refer people to you. 100% honesty and integrity is the key, in this business.
• You can quickly generate PIN when a buyer come.
• You can even send the PIN to customers through WhatsApp.
▪︎ There are basically three (3) things to check in a Business before, venturing into it.
1. The “Product”, Is it Essential?, (Airtime/Data) is very essential that people hardly stay without it.
2. Does the Product have a re-buy effect? Yes, Airtime has a re-buy effect because people will always demand for it after exhausting them.
3. Does the Product have “Market”?…….. Yes oh….. Nigeria population is 200 million already and Everybody recharges their Phones periodically, even the poor and hungry.
▪︎VTU Business is more than the “OIL WELL NOW”.
• With your Smart phone:
• You Can Be a Recharge Card Vendor.
• Are you still looking for Business that will fetch you Money on a daily basis?
Do you want to engage yourself in:
• Data reselling business Or Recharge card printing business?
• You will also have access to “DStv, GOtv , StarTimes”, Subscriptions for interested Customers.
Be a BOSS/ENTREPRENEUR TODAY!
• “VTU Business is often a self empowerment Program”.
You gain access to:
• Buying /selling cheap Data
• Buying / selling cheap Airtime.
• Print Recharge Cards.
• Pay Electricity Bills.
• Pay TV Subscription etc.
It doesn’t even stop there, it can as well be used for personal purposes.
• You don’t need any SOFTWARE to start the business, we didn’t just start today.
Our readers also love: