There are many great ways to drive traffic to your Shopify store. But high-quality, free traffic is a must if you want to make sales and increase revenue. Here are some tips on how and where to get free traffic for your online business that will help you grow exponentially.
- 1 10 Ways To Drive Free Traffic To Your Shopify Store
- 1.1 10 Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Shopify Store
- 1.2 Designing Your Website For Success
- 1.3 Optimizing Your Content
- 1.4 Be Active On Social Media
- 1.5 Create A Sale And Call It A Bonus
- 1.6 Repurpose Content; Don’t Re-invent The Wheel
- 1.7 Make Use Of Social Media Influencers
- 1.8 8 ways to make the most of social media marketing
- 1.9 Find out how you can improve your SEO
10 Ways To Drive Free Traffic To Your Shopify Store
Nowadays, online shopping is the go-to place for many of us. Whether you’re a blogger or a small business owner, it’s important to have your own store. In order to drive traffic to your store, here are 10 ways to make your shop more visible.
1) Increase Your Followers: Having an attractive profile picture and adding well-written descriptions of your products are the first steps in building up an audience. Adding related content and engaging with other posts will help attract attention.
2) Make Your Content Shareable: A great way to get visitors is by sharing your content on social media platforms. Being creative about how you share your content will help get people interested in what you have to offer.
3) Optimize Your Images: Using good quality images that are optimized for mobile devices and desktop monitors will help increase engagement from viewers. The last thing you want is for potential buyers to be turned off by low-quality images!
10 Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Shopify Store
5) Make Your Shop More Appealing: Adding a video or photo slideshow to your product pages will help make the store more visually appealing. People who see an enticing photo will be more likely to click on the thumbnail and check out your shop.
6) Add A Video: Videos are a great way to give your audience an inside look of what you have to offer. By adding videos, you’ll be able to increase engagement from viewers and also add personality to your brand.
7) Add Value Content: Supplementing content with helpful information like tutorials, blog posts, ebooks, white papers, and case studies will help build trust in your brand and drive traffic even further.
8) Monitor And Track Visitors: Using tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console (formerly known as Webmaster Tools), Facebook Insights for Business, and Instagram Insights for Business will help you understand how visitors are engaging with your online content. This will give you valuable insight into what is driving traffic towards your site.
9) Share Your Store With Influencers: Sharing your products with influencers is a great way to gain exposure and generate sales. By sharing photos of yourself wearing your products or writing about it on social media platforms like Instagram or
Designing Your Website For Success
Designing your website is an important part of making it successful. It’s not enough to simply create a website and hope for the best; you need to do some serious work in order to get the most out of your website.
1) Consider Your Goals: Work with your team to determine all the goals you have for your website. Is it to sell products? Provide information about the company? Or is it just a blog? Once you know these goals, you can design the site accordingly.
2) Find A Good Theme: Make sure that your site theme is something that will match or compliment your goals. For example, if you’re trying to sell products, go with a straightforward and clean theme. If you’re trying to provide information, choose a more complex theme- one that has plenty of options but still remains attractive and easy on the eyes.
3) Research The Competition: Research what other companies are offering their customers in terms of content and features. It’ll help you determine what works well for them and what doesn’t- which will help make your website better than its competition!
Optimizing Your Content
If you want to increase your visibility, you have to optimize your content. Not all stores should be using this technique, but for those that are on the e-commerce side of things it can be a great way to get more traffic.
Optimizing your content is just a fancy term for removing the fluff and focusing on what people actually need or want. You can do this by cutting out text and images that don’t add value and making sure that the words are clear and easy to read.
One important thing to remember is that optimizing doesn’t mean editing down every single word in your content. Leave in some of the stuff that makes your brand unique so you don’t lose who you are as a business!
Be Active On Social Media
Social media is an important tool for online marketing. It’s a great way to connect with your audience and share content without having to spend any money on advertising.
It’s also important to stay active. Posting regularly and responding to comments will help generate interest in your business and keep people coming back for more.
One post a week is enough, but this strategy can be tweaked depending on the goals of your business.
5) Add A Blog: An easy way to create content that visitors are interested in is by posting blog posts related to what you sell on social media. When possible, include a call-to-action so that people know how they can learn more about your products or services.
6) Promote Your Business On Forums: Building up a following through forums like reddit is one way to get customers interested in buying from you. Engaging with other users will help build trust, which can lead to sales over time.
7) Push Content To Social Media: Many businesses don’t realize that they have the capability of pushing content directly from their website onto social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Google Plus, etc.. This is an easy method of generating traffic without spending any money!
Create A Sale And Call It A Bonus
5) Connect With Customers: Let people know that you are a reputable business and offer them a coupon code for their next purchase. This will let them know that your company is trustworthy and reliable.
6) Invest In Your Social Media Accounts: Create social media accounts for your store and invest in building up your following. It may take time, but it can be worth the effort.
7) Promote Online Marketing Strategies: Implementing a pay-per-click campaign or running an effective SEO strategy will help increase sales and revenue.
8) Keep Up With Social Media Changes: Be aware of what’s happening with social media platforms so you’re able to adjust your strategies accordingly. Otherwise, you risk losing potential customers by not adapting to changes quickly enough.
9) Pay Attention To Your Store Exits: Having an exit point in your shop will help prevent customer abandonment and offer another way for visitors to leave contact information if they have questions or concerns about what they’ve purchased from you.
10) Reach Out To Influencers For The Word Of Mouth Effect: People who purchase through influencers tend to do so because they trust the influencer’s reviews, recommendations, and opinions on products. This can be a great marketing strategy
Repurpose Content; Don’t Re-invent The Wheel
Your store should be unique, but there are many things you can do to make it stand out from the rest. One way is by repurposing content.
Instead of trying to come up with something new and original, use old content that has been updated for your purposes. If you’re going for a vintage style, this could also work as a blog post or even an ebook.
5) Use Color Coordinated Content: Using color coordinated content will help draw attention to what you’re selling with your brand. This can be done through text, images and fonts.
6) Narrow Your Focus: By limiting the number of products available on your store, you’ll seem more relevant and exclusive. Think about what are the most popular items that people are looking for when they visit your site? What’s the most important information they need? By narrowing down these items, you’ll make your store stand out in a positive way!
7) Add Social Media Buttons: Including social media buttons will help increase visibility for your store on platforms like Instagram and Pinterest! Adding these buttons will help get people excited about what you have to offer!
8) Update Your Store’s Design Often: By updating your store’s design frequently, you
Make Use Of Social Media Influencers
Large social media influencers like bloggers and Instagrammers are a great way to get interest in your brand. They have the ability to generate thousands of followers and reach a large audience.
5) Get Social Media Mentions: Getting mentions on social media is an excellent way to get your content noticed. With the help of social media influencers, you can try reaching out to these individuals for mentions in order to help drive traffic back to your store.
6) Utilize Referrals: When it comes time to sell products, having referrals is always helpful. With referral codes or links attached to each product, people will be more likely to purchase if they know they will receive something in return.
7) Add Coupons: Including coupons with each purchase is a great way to get people interested in your brand. People love getting discounts and prefer not spending money on something they don’t need or want!
8) Incorporate Other Content Into Your Store: Many retailers use blog posts as publicity tools for their store. Implementing blog posts into your site will give visitors another reason to stop by and check out what you have in store for them!
9) Add A Call-To-Action Button: Having a call
Social media marketing is one of the most effective ways to drive traffic to your store, especially if you have a blog or other content-based website.
1) Engage with Users: One great way to get people talking about your business is by engaging with users on social media. Whether it’s retweeting, liking, commenting, or interacting in another way, make sure that you’re staying active and being mindful of what other users are saying about your company.
2) Reach Out to Influencers: Social media marketing doesn’t mean just posting content! For example, if someone who has a large following is talking about your product or service, reach out to them and ask for a shoutout. This will help increase engagement and awareness on your business’ page.
3) Create Social Media Ads: If your budget allows it, creating social media ads can be helpful in driving more traffic to your store. However, this may not be the best option for every small business owner as they can be expensive.
4) Giveaways: Giving away free products at certain times of the year or during holidays can help increase user engagement on social media pages and build hype over time.
5) Blogging: If there’s an audience you
Find out how you can improve your SEO
The first step in improving your SEO is to make sure that you have a solid foundation. This means having a solid website, creating good content, and making sure everything is up-to-date.
Once you’ve established yourself as a reliable source of information, the next step is to think about what you’re doing with your website. The biggest mistake that many businesses make when they’re trying to improve their SEO is that they focus on keywords too early and don’t spend enough time getting their website in order.
Make sure that you’re setting up all the best practices for your website before worrying about optimizing your keyword rankings.