Facebook Marketplace Buy And Sell Locally is what we will be covering in the course of this article. Thus, if you are here because you are in dire need of the processes involved in accessing facebook marketplace and how to use it to buy and sell online, this article has gotten you covered.
How To Buy And Sell on Facebook marketplace is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the steps in getting that done, let’s first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
This is particularly important since facebook marketplace is located within the facebook app and facebook web and without an account, one can’t access it the marketplace homepage.
Thus, if you are among the numerous persons who are yet to sign up for a facebook account, here are the steps you need to follow to easily get that done:
- Open your mobile device and get it connected to an internet source
- Next, go to google play store or apple apps store and search for facebook
- Tap on the install button
- Download the app on your device
- Tap create or sign up account button
- Enter your first and last name
- Enter either your email address or phone number
- Select your gender and enter your date of birth
- Enter your password
- Tap create account
- Go to your email address or SMS and get your facebook account verified
Afterward, set up your facebook profile by entering your information and uploading your cover and profile picture.
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily create facebook account on mobile app.
Let’s quickly take a look at how to create a facebook account on web version of the giant social media platform.
- 1 How To Create Facebook Account On PC
- 2 Countries That Can Access Facebook Marketplace
- 3 Facebook Marketplace Categories
- 4 How To Find The Facebook Marketplace App
- 5 How to Locate Marketplace Facebook – 2nd Method
- 6 How to Buy Items on the Facebook Marketplace Locally
How To Create Facebook Account On PC
Here are the steps you need to follow to easily create a facebook account on the web version of the platform:
- First off, you will need to open your system web browser e.g. chrome, UC browser, and Firefox.
- Next, you will need to visit facebook.com which is the Facebook official website.
- Afterward, you will be directed on their sign-up home page. enter your first and last name.
- Now, type in your email address and a new password inside boxes.
- And enter your birth date and sex category.
- Then click the sign-up button below.
A verification email will be sent to your email account inbox. Login your email account and access your mail inbox. Click or copy the code you see inside the email text and paste it inside the verification box and click verify.
By these, you can create your Facebook account and verify it. you can log in your Facebook account if you already have an account on Facebook before. The steps below will show you how to do that.
- After visiting the URL, you will find the login box.
- Enter your username and then your account password.
- And click login, to access your account.
Countries That Can Access Facebook Marketplace
Here are the lists of countries where Facebook marketplace is currently available:
- Costa Rica.
- The Czech Republic.
- The Dominican Republic.
- The Netherlands.
- New Zealand.
- The Philippines.
- Puerto Rico.
- South Africa.
- The United Kingdom.
- The United States.
Facebook Marketplace Categories
People and brands may list items in the following categories:
- Clothing & Accessories.
- Property rentals
- Pet supplies
- Sporting goods
- Office supplies
- Musical instruments
- Home sales
- Home goods
- Toys & games
- Home goods
- Home improvement supplies
- Garden & outdoors
- Free stuff
- Buy and sell groups
Shoppers can view certain categories, view all categories, or search for a particular product. Having done that, let’s proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Marketplace Buy And Sell Locally – How To Find The Facebook Marketplace App.
Facebook marketplace is a gallery of items people can browse through and buy their desired products. The world is evolving so fast. Currently, most people now prefer to be in the comfort of their homes and buy whatever they need online.
Sellers are not also left behind in this innovation as they can easily stay from the comfort of their homes and sample their products online to millions of persons without having to own a physical shop and the bill payments that are associated with it.
How To Find The Facebook Marketplace App
Facebook app is accessible for iPhones, Android Phones, as well as iPad, too. You can also get to it through the Facebook website on your workstation. This Facebook feature is straightforward to use and reliable. It is used in locating products and services that are on sale.
The Facebook app is just like its website; you can find your Facebook app at the base of the FB page. On your iOS device and at the very top part of your Facebook app on your Android device.
What’s more, it is on the left-hand side of your Facebook page on your workstation. FB free marketplace has a shop symbol you can find on your App page menu.
When you tap on this shop icon, you will be directed to the Facebook marketplace page where you can appreciate these amazing features as much as you wish. The FB marketplace has four options that are accessible on the Facebook screen for customers to perform quick activities; the possibilities are Sell, Categories, Search, and Find items. You can check out whatever you need to do on your Facebook marketplace by clicking any of these options.
You can search for things you wish to buy with the search box, see categories for the exact stuff you desire, sell your items, and see your very own items as well. Additionally, there is a Facebook footer bar that allows buyers to come back to their Facebook main home page. Facebook notifications alert you on specific actions happening on your Facebook marketplace.
Facebook Marketplace application only requires access to the app’s internet to start your buying and selling activities. It also makes it easy to get to stuff available for sale by various types of dealers, and it makes it more simple for customers to get to your products/services if you are a vendor. FB Marketplace app is similar to a physical supermarket just that you only need your device to perform transactions.
Facebook has provided a marketplace that makes trading activities easier as it empowers a positive trading experience on the internet. Users in your nearby community can now see what’s available for sale in their neighbourhood.
How to Locate Marketplace Facebook – 2nd Method
As a seller, you are expected to detail the items you sell so people around you (buyers) can locate you.
This platform is arranged in a way that only buyers and sellers who stay near one another can transact.
How to Buy Items on the Facebook Marketplace Locally
Here is how you can purchase items on the FB Marketplace.
- Open the Facebook app.
- Login to your account or create one.
- Tap on the hamburger menu icon.
- Select the marketplace option from the list of options available.
- Find the pet supply you wish to buy on the marketplace and follow the onscreen directions to purchase it.
Above is how you can purchase items on the Marketplace.
How To Sell Items On Facebook Marketplace Locally
- Open the Facebook app and click on the Store icon at the top of the page.
- At the top left side, click on “Sell”.
- Select a type or category for the product you want to sell.
- Add the images of the items you have on sale.
- Type a title for the item.
- Enter the price of items.
- Click on “NEXT”.
- Make a choice of the groups you would like to advertise your marketplace to
- Click on “POST”.
That is it on Facebook Marketplace Buy And Sell Locally – How To Find The Facebook Marketplace App. I trust this article was helpful. Please like and share!!!