In today’s article, we are going to be showing you everything you need to know about Facebook Dating App Not Working On My Devices. Yes, this article will show you how to access Facebook Dating App Free on your device.
Thus, if you are a Facebook user, and searching for a tutorial on How to know if someone on Facebook Dating App, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
How To Access Facebook Dating App is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the steps in getting that done, let’s first off, figure out how to create a Facebook account.
Believe me, this is necessary since to access facebook dating, you will need to use Facebook account and as we all know, not everyone knows how to create facebook account.
Having outlined that, let’s now check how to create Facebook account right away.
- 1 How To Create Facebook Account – Step By Step
- 2 Creating Facebook Account On Computer
- 3 Creating Facebook Account On Cell Phone
- 4 How To Login Facebook Account
- 5 Read Also:
- 6 How To Logout Facebook Account
- 7 Countries That Can Access Facebook Dating
- 8 Reasons Why Facebook Dating App is Not Working On Your Devices
- 9 Facebook Dating Legal Age & Where to access the Dating Feature
- 10 How To Fix Facebook Dating Not Opening On Your Device
How To Create Facebook Account – Step By Step
To sign up for a Facebook account, here are the steps you need to follow:
Creating Facebook Account On Computer
To create FB account on pc, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to www.facebook.com
- Enter your name, email or cell phone number, password, date of birth, and gender. If the system indicates that your password is not secure enough, try adding more characters or combining upper and lower case letters.
- Click Create an account (remember you must be at least 14 years old to do this).
- Finally, you’ll need to confirm the email address or cell phone number you entered earlier. To confirm the email, click or tap on the link in the confirmation email you receive. To confirm the cell phone number, you must enter the code you received by SMS in the Confirm box, which will appear when you log in.
Creating Facebook Account On Cell Phone
To create FB account on mobile, here are the steps you need to follow:
- The first thing you’ll need to do to create a Facebook account is to install the Facebook application on your cell phone. To do this, go to the corresponding app store (App Store for iPhones and Google Play for Android phones), find the Facebook application, and download it.
- If you have space problems on your cell phone, you can download Facebook Lite, which is a reduced version of the Facebook application. It takes much less time to install but retains the same basic functions as the normal application.
- Once you have downloaded and installed the application, open it. On the home screen, and click Create Facebook Account.
- Then click Next.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Enter your gender.
- Enter your mobile number for verification.
- Choose a password.
- Finally, click on Register. If there is a problem with your password, the system will ask you to go back and change it.
And that is it! The application will automatically log in. You can tell it to remember your password so that you can log in by touching the application, without having to write down your details each time.
How To Login Facebook Account
If you want to login your facebook account, here are the simple steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your pc or open your phone and click on the facebook app
- Next, click on the login account button and enter your login details
- Once you are done, click login and you will be taken to your profile account
That is how simple to login a facebook account.
How To Logout Facebook Account
Did you login your facebook account on a public device and want to logout? If yes, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to the top left corner of the facebook page
- Next, locate and click on the menu button.
- From the dropdown, locate and you will see logout. Click on it and you will be loged out immediately.
That is how to logout Facebook account. Doing that won’t allow people to have access to your account.
Countries That Can Access Facebook Dating
Since Facebook dating started rolling out, a lot of people in different corners of the world have tried to use the feature, it worked for some and it didn’t work for others.
If Facebook dating didn’t work for you, one of the reasons may be that it is not available in your country. Below is a list of countries where Facebook dating is available.
- The USA.
- The Philippines.
- The Czech Republic.
- The Netherlands.
- and the United Kingdom.
Having outlined all of that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Dating App Not Working On My Devices.
Singles all over the world that own an active Facebook account can now use the platform to date or hook up with other single people. Unfortunately, people are finding it difficult to access the Facebook dating feature when they login to their Facebook account. This article contains all the possible reasons why the Facebook dating app will not open in their devices.
People all over the world have lay complaints on the “Facebook dating will not open” issue or they cannot find the Facebook dating icon on their Facebook account. Well, if you are encountering these issues, you can check out the reasons why the Facebook dating app is not working.
Reasons Why Facebook Dating App is Not Working On Your Devices
If you are looking for possible solutions to why you cannot find or access the Facebook dating feature on your account, the following are reasons why you cannot access the Facebook dating feature on your Facebook account. They include.
- You are not up to 18 years old.
- You reside in locations that the Facebook dating feature is not yet available.
- You’re trying to open the Facebook dating feature on the website.
- The Facebook Dating Site Free feature is not Available on your Location
Facebook dating is not yet available to users worldwide. That is to say, the feature is only available in certain counties. Users “can check this link” to see the countries that can access the Facebook dating feature.
Facebook Dating Legal Age & Where to access the Dating Feature
If you reside in locations that the Facebook dating feature is active on, all you have to do to access the dating page is to download the latest Facebook app on your Android or iOS device. Once that is in place users that are at least 18 years of age and reside in locations that the Facebook dating app feature is available on will be able to access the Facebook dating page.
The Facebook dating page can only be accessed on the Facebook app, so users that reside in locations the service is available on and are 18 years of age or above need to ensure they get or have a device that can run the latest Facebook app. Once all these requirements are in place users will be able to access the Facebook dating page any time they want.
How To Fix Facebook Dating Not Opening On Your Device
If facebook dating is available in your location and you are up to the age of 18years and above, chances are that facebook dating will be available to you soon. Interestingly, here is what you can do to get facebook dating on your device.
Update your facebook app to the latest version and then turn off your phone and on it again. Here are the steps you need to follow to easily update your facebook app:
- Login your facebook app
- Next, tap the facebook menu button either at the top right corner of the facebook app or at the bottom
- Now, you will need to locate and tap update facebook
- Once you are taken to the play store or apps store, tap on the update button and wait for the app to update to the latest version
- Once the update is complete, tap open and you will be taken to facebook
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily update your facebook app to the latest version. It is as simple as that.