How to Permanently Cancel a Fabletics Account
Fabletics is an active-lifestyle business that has embraced an increasingly prevalent trend in the e-commerce era. Similarly to how Amazon consumers may sign up for Amazon Prime to gain access to a variety of benefits, Fabletics customers can also become members. A Fabletics membership grants you access to exclusive offers unavailable to non-members.
After some time as a member, you may have determined that a Fabletics subscription is no longer worthwhile. Consequently, you may be attempting to terminate your Fabletics account.
Or, perhaps a loved one died away recently. Among your executor duties may be deactivating the decedent’s Fabletics account, as well as any other digital accounts and subscriptions.
Not certain what the procedure entails? No worries. This post will tell you how to delete your Fabletics account and the account of a deceased family member.
How to Cancel Your Own Fabletics Account
To cancel your Fabletics account, you will need to follow these steps:
- Log in to your account on the Fabletics website.
- Navigate to the “My Account” page.
- Click on the “Membership” tab.
- Under the “VIP Membership” section, click on the “Cancel Membership” button.
- Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation.
Please note that you will need to cancel your membership at least 5 days before the next billing cycle in order to avoid being charged for the next month.
If you are having trouble cancelling your account, you can try reaching out to Fabletics customer service for assistance. They may be able to help you cancel your account or resolve any issues you are experiencing.
How to Cancel a Deceased Loved One’s Fabletics Account
It’s important to cancel accounts and memberships for a deceased person to protect their privacy and prevent identity theft. Here are some steps you can take to cancel your loved one’s Fabletics account:
- Gather any necessary documents: You may need to provide proof of death, such as a copy of the death certificate, and proof of your relationship to the deceased, such as a copy of their will or a letter of testamentary.
- Contact Fabletics customer service: You can reach Fabletics customer service by phone or email. Explain that your loved one has passed away and request that their account be cancelled.
- Follow up: If you do not receive a response or if the account is not cancelled, follow up with Fabletics again. It may be helpful to send any necessary documentation by mail or fax in addition to contacting them by phone or email.
I hope this information helps. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Is it easy to cancel a Fabletics account?
It is generally easy to cancel a Fabletics account, but the exact process may depend on how you signed up for the service. Here are a few options you can try:
- If you signed up for Fabletics online, you may be able to cancel your account through the website. Look for a “My Account” or “Account Settings” option and see if there is a way to cancel your membership.
- If you signed up for Fabletics in a store, you may need to visit the store in person to cancel your account. Alternatively, you may be able to call the company’s customer service number to cancel over the phone.
- If you signed up for Fabletics through a third-party service such as Amazon, you may need to cancel your membership through that service.
Overall, it is best to reach out to Fabletics customer service to inquire about the specific steps you need to take to cancel your account. They should be able to assist you with the process.